Sunday 5 June 2011

Capital A for atiqah.


^,^ilysm me...
~~ Let me introduce first,yeahh,actually my name is Nuratiqah bt Nordin,i am 20 years,not fourtheen.=.=".huh,people out there called me ika or tika,yeahh,nunna.pabbo!.huh,ok next,i stay at batu pahat,which area parit raja,humm,"parit raja ".rarely famous there which variety of cake,junk food there and so on..:),but,i did't like stay here,coz the facilities provide here soooo bored and...!!Actually the coverage also weak here,i need too terminate my bb and use TM line,outchhh,it burden me!!
~~~But i'm very delighted here,(mybe)because that i have a big family that always care and loving me every seconds.(Thank ibu + ayah),They also always bring me out when i'm felt tired or stress here.:).

~~~~~yeahh,i know what i want too have to be able too,(i always me my sibling so jealousy),sometimes i become an evil.^,*".yeahh,i'm very grateful for everything that i have now,thank ALLAH.:)
~~~Boyfriend??hahah,what that?=.=.shame.grrr,yeahh,i in relationship now and,insyallh till the end(amin).with who's you?haha6,>secrect<,:Pp.okeyh2,i called his "bie" A.K.A Muhammad Fauzan Bin Ishak.Nearly a year our relationship.And i will for our relationship is till the end reach we getting married.yeahh.^,^.( my mom said :you,can not marry untill you know how too manage yourself better.so,it too soon waiting that:(.it okeyh mom,i try too be hard for it babe's.
~~~~and the end,i'm not the perfect one,but try too be a good one.:)
p/s:leave comment here gorgeous + awesome.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment